Is this Okay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this Okay?

Just wondering what most of you think about this, I've decided to move my 360 from my unit to my PC desk.

The monitor is used solely for the 360 with a different one for my PC and I pretty much want to know if it's safe to have the monitor sitting on top of the 360 without really any chance of causing any harm.

I know it's a bit of a stupid question but I thought I'd see what response I get.

Excuse the webcam quality pic.

How much does the monitore weight (roughly)? I assume it's the 26" version?

Comment

Nah it's only 19" 16:10 widescreen.

But yeah I'm no good with rough estimates but it barely weighs anymore than the 360, if that.

Edit - Amazon seem to say that it weighs 4kg
      Last edited by Myth; 03-03-2006, 00:41.

Comment

Weight shouldn't be a problem. I don't know the 360 that well (I can't justify that much for a console at the moment); are there any vent holes on the top there? That would be the only thing that would worry me.

Love the faceplate, by the way - it's the one I'd get if I had one.

Comment

Ah that's alright then, I made sure that the monitor wasn't covering the vent holes and I have my cooling fan underneath it aswell.

And yeah it's definately my favourite of all the faceplates other than the e3 one, the rest dont look right with the rest of the console.

Comment

Working...
          X