Bankshot Billiards - 2 player - 1 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bankshot Billiards - 2 player - 1 360

Am I being stupid here - last night was trying to have a few frames of pool against a friend who bought his wireless controller over. Try as I did, I couldnt see a way to have a local 2 player game despite there being a local multiplayer option in the menu. His controller was recognized, but it looked like all I could do was select to play the CPU.

Please tell me Im missing something obvious, as Id be amazed if this simple mode wasnt possible.

It's funny how it can be tricky to get a 2 player game on 360 - For example Mutant Storm - the 2nd player needs to load a profile - it's a joke.

I've had to setup a silver "guest" account for when buddies are round - just a pity they can't use it on DOA4 instead of my rank taking the punishment !!

Comment

So if my friend was to set up a profile on my Xbox, he would need to use that to log in? I was going to go down the retrieve gamertag route, but decided not to as it seemed awfully convoluted for such a simple thing as having a 2 player game on the same console.

Comment

Marcus I'd setup another profile as a precaution cos you don't know how a given title is going to work.

For example, PGR3 will let them sign in as your guest (like Halo2) wherease the aforementioned Mutant Storm (hardly a biggie) requires you to each have a profile which I found ludicrous - I'd at least expect a "don't sign in" option for them.

Comment

I played Bankshot Billiards locally the other day and yes, you have to both have a loaded profile which is kinda stupid. Luckily I had a US gamertag (silver one for downloading from US marketplace) and it accepted that.

Comment

Working...
          X