**CHIP MY PSone**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**CHIP MY PSone**

Hi all im fed up of disc swapping on my psone and want to get it chipped but need help! Not sure if this should be in the wanted thread or not so move it if you wish.
    1) Can someone recommend somewhere in london i can take my psone (the mini version) to be chipped? Or somewhere in the UK i can post it to get the job done?
    2) Can someone recommend a decent chip and a UK supplier?
    3) Is there anybody on here with clean hands i could trust to chip it for me? Would pay you for your time and costs.
    Thanks in advance.
    Ps please dont sudjest that its an easy mod and i should do myself as im cack handed! :-)

Might be cheaper just to buy another console. I found a chipped one on ebay for ?10.

Comment

I can chip it for you with a Stealth IV modchip (Works fine with protected imports etc)

Pm'd Details

Comment

Yeah same as kubrick, it would cost you more in postage than to buy another one. Ive got an old style one which your more than welcome to as I now has my PS2. But its strangely signed by Tom and Nelix from Star Trek Voyager long story.

Comment

post pix pls

Comment

Its back at my parents house, so ill get one up on Sunday when I go back home

Comment

Thanks everyone, your all so kind, i really appreciate it. :-)

Comment

heres the pic

Last edited by erhgiez; 12-03-2006, 16:44.

Comment

... why?!

Comment

hehe I got dragged along to a signing session at forbidden planet by some friends and all I had on me was my PS1, and me being someone not wanting to go away empty handed after queuing for an hour.....They were quite suprised by the request as well lol

Comment

I'll give you a fiver

Comment

Working...
                      X