Multi-Component Boxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multi-Component Boxes

Hi there. Already have my 360 plugged into my only component openings. Looking to buy some for my GC and short of changing every time I play is there any good solution to sort this out ??

I'd be preferring to not lose any quality of picture of course......

tia

a load of us use these

Online shopping for Import Video Games, Digital Codes, iTunes Cards, Mobage & PSN Cards, Movies, Music, Electronics, Computers, Software, Books, Apparel, Personal Care, Toys & more.

cheap and cheerful, does exactly what you need it to do

Comment

i can second the farmer box being superb for the cash. not noticed any drop in quality either and this is on a 90" screen.

Comment

I second the second on the recommendation. Me and a friend both bought one of them and as far as I can tell there's no signal degradation and they work perfectly. No complaints at all for the price, and if you want it quickly it's available through Lik-Sang Europe.

My impressions

Comment

I bought one of these last week in prep for my Projector turning up (whenever it bloody does).

Will have 360, PS2 + Cube plugged in. SNES/N64, Saturn, PSone, NeoGeo all using 4-way RGB scart box thru NTL unit, and DC going into VGA.

Hopefully I should have all my consoles set up using the best possible cables. At last, no more buggering around with connections.

Comment

Cheers guys !!!!

Comment

Not that you need any more convincing, but I use one of those boxes too & it's tippety top notch

Comment

I'll second double third quad it!

No noticeable picture quality degradation that I can see, or can't for that matter.

I got my YPbPr Power Box from Play-Asia, it cost around ?10.50 including delivery and arrived within 10 days. My feedback is mjpartyboy: http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...er-70-3cb.html.

Comment

I can vouch for that box too. God knows how it does such a good job for a tenner but my 360 running in 720p looks no different through the box than it does connecting directly

Comment

But for me it was crap.
                    Interference-a-plenty.

I do seem to be the only one though,out of a lot.

Comment

any word on the new joytech component unit?

the farmers are fine but can look a mess if you need more than one.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Pavey
                        But for me it was crap.
                        Interference-a-plenty.

I do seem to be the only one though,out of a lot.
                        You're not alone - I thought it was a bit crap too

I ended up buying a (second hand) "Audio Authority 1154A" instead - much more expensive, but it works a treat

Comment

I have a JVC component switcher, no mains power required, works fine for me.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2
                            any word on the new joytech component unit?

the farmers are fine but can look a mess if you need more than one.
                            What are peoples experience with daisy chaining YPbPr Power Boxes?
                            Does it work (properly)?
                            Any quality decrement?

Comment

IT work fine for me. I use 2 X Farmer component switcher. I use XBOX and XBOX 360 into one socket each and use spare one to connect to gamecube and PS2 and Wii (When it come)

Comment

Working...
                              X