Non PAL Dreamcast Exclusives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non PAL Dreamcast Exclusives

Any list available? Or would you simply like to make suggestions?

I dont really want shooters but stuff like Typing of the Dead, which wasnt relesed on PAL.

Cheers

Carl

Virtual On: OT springs to mind.

Comment

Capcom vs. SNK 2

Comment

illbleed
        capcom vs snk pro
        sports jam

Comment

dont remember giant gram 2000 getting a pal release

Comment

Fire Pro Wrestling D

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows
              Fire Pro Wrestling D
              How does this compare to Giant Gram? (which ive played and found it to be pretty good).

Comment

There are loads of obscure Jap titles that were DC exclusives but a couple of more mainstream games I can think of are D (Jap/ US only) & Samba De Amigo v. 2000 (Jap only).

Comment

theres a few good games actually

Cosmic Smash (great game)
                  Gekka No Kenshi - Last Blade
                  Zero Gunner 2 (I know you said no shooters but I really like this and its the only shooter I really like)
                  Shutokou Battle 2?? - not sure on this
                  Tokyo Bus Guide
                  Guilty Gear X
                  Godzilla Generations
                  Get Bass 2
                  Sega Marine Fishing
                  Garou Mark of the Wolves
                  D2
                  Cool Cool Toon
                  Alien Front online + Microphone
                  Caution - Seaman + Microphone

theres loads of japanese games that never seen these shores but these are some of the ones that maybe had a chance

Comment

get seaman dude, its a laugh! while your there, get room mania as well, thats a quirky game too!

Comment

Originally posted by 112
                      get seaman dude, its a laugh! while your there, get room mania as well, thats a quirky game too!

Haha never heared of roommania before!

GameSpot is the world's largest source for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita, Wii PC, 3DS, PSP, DS, video game news, reviews, previews, trailers, walkthroughs, and more.

Those screens remind me loads of Oldboy

Looks great, may have to hunt it down. I'm also taking a look at other recommendations on the thread and writing a shopping list. Cheers guys, keep em coming!

Comment

Fire Pro D is awesome, in an old-school 2D kinda way You'll need lots of VMU's to get the best out of it though (Created wrestlers, extra moves etc).

Puyo Puyo 4 is another that i don't thnk's been mentioned, and a lovely game to boot.

I agree with the earlier poster too, Zero Gunner 2 is a fantastic, and very accessible shooter

Comment

Ive decided I'd like to try:

JAP:
                          Fire Pro D
                          Roommania

US:
                          Seaman + Mic
                          D2

...So far. Looking around, they are pretty hard to get in this country and most require an import from china or somewhere. Would have thought thered be a few of each on ebay.

Any more exclusive to JAP or US games to look for?

Comment

Fire Pro should be pretty easy to get hold of nice and cheap on Flea bay, though you may have to get it sent from Hong Kong - it'll still be relatively cheap and worth every penny... provided you give it a little time to get used to the way it plays (very different from other grapplers)

Comment

Fire Pro D is godly. I wouldn't have mentioned it if it wasn't.

You need 3 other mates for it to be a cracking laugh.

Toppled only just recently by the new fire-pro on PS2 (original PS2 version had small sprites and ugly jaggies).

Comment

Working...
                              X