Ceramic PSPs limited?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ceramic PSPs limited?

I was planning on getting a Ceramic White PSP in the near future, either from YesAsia or Movietyme. However, just noticed both have now stopped stocking them.

Were they limited, or something? PlayAsia have them still, but obviously since I live in the UK that's no good...

i dont think really limited

try audiocubes

i saw that the ceramic psps were asian r2 not jap r1. and that the japanese one has just been released or is going to be soon

Comment

No, that can't be right - I bought a white PSP in Tokyo last autumn. I didn't think they were limited at all, so it's a bit odd that places are out of stock.

Comment

As they are releasing a "bare bones" ceramic pack soon (if not just out), I doubt they have stopped production.

Comment

Yeah, I saw that on pre-order at PlayAsia. Just weird that yesAsia aren't even showing it as out of stock now. Hmm.

Comment

White PSPs are being released over here shortly.

Comment

^I hope not - whered you hear that?

Comment

www.videogameimports.com

199 quid for ceramic white giga pack - jap.

Comment

its true, they are coming out over here soon'ish

there are loads of accessories available in white over here so they must be bringing it out here

Comment

Originally posted by MJR_UK
                    its true, they are coming out over here soon'ish

there are loads of accessories available in white over here so they must be bringing it out here
                    i wouldnt bet on it

they didnt even release a ceramic PStwo here and that is teh sechs

Comment

Still plenty of whites here in NY.

Comment

Several "independent" electronics stores in and around the West End are stocking JPN Ceramic White PSPs, albeit at prices of ?190+...

Comment

wonder why UK companies, like 4gamers would be making bucket loads of white accessories, including travel packs, docks, etc?

Doesnt make sense because the people that bought imports and wanting white accessories cant be that high of a demand to warrent this mass production

Wonder how long it is before we see a silver satin psp haha

Comment

Working...
                          X