Problems with swapmagic 3.6 and Initial D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with swapmagic 3.6 and Initial D

Hi I'm having a few problems with booting Initial D with swapmagic 3.6, I've got a slimline PS2 SCPH75003 I load it up and it crashes at the beginning of the intro video everytime, if I press start quickly I can get to the menus but after about 5 seconds it crashes again, I had no problem with it on my previous PS2 SCPH70003 and it's an original game as well with no noticeable scratches.
    Just wondering if anybody else has had any problems with the SCPH75003 as I'm certain it's not the game.

Thanks

It's the SCPH-75000 model that's the problem. Some games don't work on it.

PlayStation®でご利用いただけなくなる機能についてお知らせいたします。

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up for me, I'm Gutted it's my favorite PS2 game, looks like I'll have to buy another PS2, have you any idea what that website says in regards to what the problem with the new models is.

Comment

(Translated)
        "PlayStation 2" of 2005 November sale in the model after the satin silver ' SCPH-75000 SSS ' and the other SCPH-75000 series, when "PlayStation" of part and "PlayStation 2" the standard software, playing with former "PlayStation 2" and "PlayStation", when the operation which differs is done and being times when it does not operate appropriately has been ascertained.
        At our company it exceeds 8,000 titles which are sold so far in Japan, it started doing the test of consecutive compatibility, "PlayStation" and "PlayStation 2" concerning the standard software, but it meaning that it was verified that it is the possibility of causing hindrance to advance of game play in the title of the list below, we inform. Among the particular software, "PlayStation 2" concerning the standard software that with "PlayStation 2" of time before the SCPH-70000 series, "PlayStation 2" of time before the SCPH-70000 series or use it receives "PlayStation" in addition concerning "the PlayStation" standard software, we ask.
        Doing to put inconvenience to on everyone of the user very much, there is no excuse, but that no soldier/finishing understanding is granted, we ask.
        They don't seem to say exactly what the problem is, just that there is one. Interestingly, a number of the games that don't work properly are driving games - Shutokou Battle 01, Kaido Battle, C1 Racing Grand Prix plus F1 games are also on the list.

Comment

Working...
        X