Current PSP video conversion methods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Current PSP video conversion methods?

I haven't converted video for my PSP since back when I first got it and I'm sure things have moved on. There was some programme called something like 3gp or something and the PSP compression was a little hit and miss at the time. In a search, all that seemed to turn up was an unanswered post by Darwock on pal sources.

Anyone know what the easiest ways of converting video to PSP these days are? Ideally there's a wmv I'd love to get on it but I'm not sure that's possible. Is there a simple thing to convert quicktimes to PSP formatted ones?

Thanks for any advice.

Never used it myself but i know my mate uses PSPvideo9 which can convert videos to compatible formats and then transfer the videos to the correct folder on the PSP MS for you.

http://www.pspvideo9.com/

Comment

pspvideo9 is what I use. I don't think it'll convert a .wmv but you can just change it to a .avi beforehand.

Comment

yes pspvideo9 is still the best program for converting, trust me, convert at least two movie files a day. Drop me a PM if you ever need any help with it.

Comment

Cool, thanks for that folks. I'll give that one a shot. Much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
          X