PSP recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSP recommendations

I've had a PSP for quite a while now, but haven't bought a game for it this year. Furthermore, I sold a number of games that I thouight were 'poor' ports, to leave me with just RR, Lumines and emulators.

However, as I understand it, recently there's been quite a few releases that do the machine some justice. My question is, which games are worth picking up (released this year)?

I don't have any particular love/hate genres, so recommend anything good

Gradius Portable may float your boat

Comment

I haven't played it myself, but I've heard good things about Mega Man Powered Up. Daxter is also supposed to be excellent.

Comment

Not helping I know but my PSP is about to go up in the buy/sell/exchange due to an extreme lack of use (haven't charged it since Xmas)

Comment

Initial D is good

Comment

Outrun rox it. Decent games are filtering through now.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Socom fire team bravo is very good offline and on, and works well as a portable shooter, ive also recentley picked up Megaman powred up and maverik hunter and both are very cool.

Tales of Eternia is a good little rpg too and works well with the psp screen, and if you dont mind the fighting system and have time to invest in leveling up then its very rewarding and worthwile game.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
                Not helping I know but my PSP is about to go up in the buy/sell/exchange due to an extreme lack of use (haven't charged it since Xmas)
                Yeah I was thinking of doing that, but I thought I'd give it one last chance to redeem itself before I made it final that I would be selling it.

Anyway, thanks for the recommendations guys. I'll see how I get on with them.

Comment

Exit is is very good. Tokobot is ok if you can find it cheap enough. Armored Core Formula Front International is excellent if you like mecha games.

Comment

Working...
                  X