Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME trade in values and some dumb xbox 360 questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GAME trade in values and some dumb xbox 360 questions.

After yawning my way through the xbox 360 launch last year and declaring 'no intrest' in the next gen i have now changed my tune!Lol! E3 fever i think? Anyway how much trade in value would i get at GAME for my slim ps2 & 23 games, and my gamecube & 14 games? All pal, all in vgc. Any guess's?
    Now the 360 Q's,
    whats in the core pack? Are wireless pads standard? Thanks for any help.

Originally posted by SuperDanX
    Now the 360 Q's,
    whats in the core pack? Are wireless pads standard? Thanks for any help.
    Core, you get standard cables, NO Hard drive, and a wired controller. (?210)

Premium you get Hard Drive, HD cables, wireless controller. (?280)

And you get Silver XBox Live membership free with both.

Comment

for the ps2 you would proably get sub ?40 for the console, the games depending on what they are tend to range between ?3-?15 in trade in value.

Gamecubes have very littel trade in value i recentley bourght a cube with two games two pads and a mem card for ?40 from gamestation so i would imagine you would proably get something like ?15 trade in for the console and between ?3-?10 for the games

your best bet would be to go the ebay route or try selling on here first so you get the profit and not game

as for the 360 only the preimum packs come with wireless pads and a hd the core comes with a wired version.

Comment

Thanks chaps, re trading in stuff im aware they'll screw me on the value, but tbh honest selling them on myself here or elsewhere can be a painful, drawn out process,but you never know. Thanks anyway

Comment

i've done the exactly the same as you r thinking

took in my slimline ps2 with around 20 games, eyetoy, singstar mics, and one wireless pad.

i got ?220 for the lot

also, a few months back, i took my gamecube in, and got around ?30 for it.

Comment

Put it in one big lot for ebay and you'll get twice the amount as you would in Game.

Surely packing it up in a big box and sending it isnt that much hassle?

Comment

I think i'll trade in the stuff i wont get much for if i sold em here and just sell the choice stuff here. Does the preimum pack include standard cables to hook up too a regular tv as well as the high def cables? And am i right in thinking i can save my games onto the hardrive and dont need a memory card?

Comment

Yeah the cables that come with the premium pack can also be hooked up to a tv via composite (red/yellow/ white) or using the scart adapter (not rgb) included.

ps. if you decide to get a core pack you'll also need to factor in the price of a memory card for saves (?20-?25).

Comment

Working...
                X