360 pad for PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

360 pad for PC

Thinking of getting a wired 360 pad for the PC, mainly because I want to migrate to the PC version of FFXI - sick of the 360 version uglyness and jerkyness, plus PC Outrun C2C is out soon.

But is MS planning a wireless version for the PC? Or wireless dongle? I'll wait for that if they are.

think the wireless version was announced at E3.

better wait!

Comment

Yeah, twenty American dollars apparently

Comment

Yes, wait for this shakey, the wired pad has an unresponsive dpad which makes the menus & battle frustration in 11, so did noone do a first play of the full version of ff11 on 360? be interesting to read.

Comment

I would have Angel but my pc is a dog so FFXI looks better on my xbox.

Comment

Originally posted by angelx
            Yes, wait for this shakey, the wired pad has an unresponsive dpad which makes the menus & battle frustration in 11, so did noone do a first play of the full version of ff11 on 360? be interesting to read.
            Been playing 360 FFXI since it came out.

It's not terrible, but the rough edges, low resolution textures and framerate drops are inexcusable. My underpowered PC runs it perfect, no drops even wheh my 360 struggles. Squeenix put so little effort in.

Comment

Sorry for double post.

Recently replaced all my consoles with wireless pads.... 360 obv. has the wireless pad, Wavebird for my GC, and Logitech Wireless Precision for XBox, Logitech FFXII Cordless Action for PS2. Logitech rock.

Feels like a step back going wired with the PC =/

For anyone who has the 360 controller for PC, these drivers are much better than the MS ones http://redcl0ud.1.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=1173

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33
                For anyone who has the 360 controller for PC, these drivers are much better than the MS ones http://redcl0ud.1.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=1173
                nice thanks m8 i use the MS drivers and hopefully these will make things nicer

Comment

So is there any release date known for the wireless reciever?

My PC badly needs some wireless 360 pad action.

edit:- to answer my own question, after a lot of searching seems there's no official word other than `the holiday season`
                  Last edited by Spatial; 17-05-2006, 22:04.

Comment

Working...
                  X