Dance Stage Mario Mix - Freeloader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dance Stage Mario Mix - Freeloader

I've just bought myself a JAP/US chipped Gamecube (from charlaph) and a Freeloader disc with the PAL version of Dance Stage Mario Mix.

The GC and Freeloader boot fine, but the screen just goes black and does nothing. Has ayone else got DS Mario Mix to boot with Freeloader, or am I just stuck and won't be able to play it?

Thanks,
    Drew

Try pressing the Z button on the pad on the freeloaders menu, the choose the EU logo to force it

Comment

Tried that, and it didn't seem to make any difference

Comment

Have a look at the bottom of your freeloader disc and on the inner ring it will say what Version it is.

The best version for Compatibility is 1.04b

Comment

Hmm..I got v 1.06 thinking it was the latest/best version. Think it's worth looking for 1.04 then?

Comment

Sorry mate i'm knackered and talking crap. 1.06B (Not b) is apparently the best one so i'm suprised it's not working. I'l have a quick scan around see if I can find out why
            Last edited by Jei; 17-05-2006, 15:24.

Comment

I suspect you'll need v1.06B here. It's the only version I found that plays some of the more recent PAL games on an NTSC Cube.

(v1.08 would probably work too but I haven't seen a Freeloader disc with that version on it, only as part of the Action Replay disc).
              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Working...
              X