Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GBA 4 swords linkage & PS2 boot disks?

Hi

Ok, my uncle picked up an identical CLEAR RED(not pink) GBA top moi & a copy of 4 swords.

When linking my copy of 4 swords & his with an unofficial GAME link cable, it recognised the two advances' but when pressing A to continue proper, it came up with this connection error!

I though it may be ****ty GAME peripherals, so i swapped it for an official Nintendo one, but still the same connection error occured. I've followed the connection instructions to the letter to no avail.

The only thing i can think off, is thou both GBA's are PAL, my Zelda copy is US & my uncles PAL. I thought this wouldn't pose a probelm, as the GBA is region free?

Also, i'm wanting to pick up Psyvariar(sp?) for me dad birfday alas he owns a PAL machine, so with that ?15.99 offer and release on 20/06/03 gone to pot(or has it?) i'm, contemplating getting him a JAP copy, but are there any Boot disks ala DC-X for the PS2 so he could play it without the hastle of modding?????

Ta.

You can't link US Zelda to UK Zelda.
    There are no working boot disks (dc style) for the PS2.

Sorry.

Comment

ft:

Thanks for the help. Yash.

Comment

This is why I waited for the UK release as everyone else I knew who would buy it would get that so I could link up...
        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

boot disk for ps2 imports:

this has already been discussed in a thread I can't find anymore not too long ago. Some people on this forum have tested it and confirmed it worked with all their original imports.

Comment

Working...
          X