X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JPN 360 come with a D-terminal cable?

Instead of a component cable?
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Aren't all the box contents listed in detail on play-asia/lik-sang ?

Comment

Yes they do. The Asian ones (essentially Japanese machines with 240v power supplies) come with component, though.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss
        Aren't all the box contents listed in detail on play-asia/lik-sang ?
        Prolly, but I cannae look at sites like that at work hence my question here.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

NekoFever is correct, I got a D-Terminal cable with my Japanese Xbox 360. You can use it as a composite cable too, but obviously that's wasting the potential of the 360.

Comment

just buy a asian 360 as it will still play japan games and will have the correct leads instead of you having to buy a component cable over here

Comment

Has anyone had any issues with there Asian 360 and is the lack of compatible games an issue or do most the the Japanese titles still have english text? I know these are noob questions and i wouldn't ask them about one of the Japanese consoles but having a US console there is a bit different. I take it if you play online theres no issues too.

I wouldn't mind one, especially before Senko No Ronde comes out as its unlikely to get a UK release.

Comment

Originally posted by wod
                just buy a asian 360 as it will still play japan games and will have the correct leads instead of you having to buy a component cable over here
                I want a D-terminal cable though.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi
                  I want a D-terminal cable though.
                  I didn't think you could a d-terminal cable over here. Are you planning to use it with something like a Japanese vga box/ upscan converter plugged into a vga input?
                  Last edited by tom-nook; 23-05-2006, 18:32.

Comment

Originally posted by tom-nook
                    I didn't think you could a d-terminal cable over here. Are you planning to use it with something like a Japanese vga box/ upscan converter plugged into a vga input?
                    No, I have a bad-invisible-teeth-cutting-out-mother****er of a TV.
                    Got one now anyway, so I'm all sorted.
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                    X