Games shops in London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Games shops in London

I have now been in london for nearly two months and haven't yet got around to exploring it's games shops. Katy is away in Austria this weekend so I might have a pad about town and see what I can find. Can anyone give me some good places to start?

Isn't there a Game Focus or something like that near Goodge Street?

To be honest the days of good independent game shops has pretty much come to an end. Bottom line don't expect to find anything particuarly exciting.

Comment

I've been in London for 6 months and still haven't found a decent store - haven't looked that hard mind. I just tend to buy it all online these days anyway.

Would lo9ve a good shop to browse and pick up some wierd (game related!) things in though, hope someone knows somewhere.

Comment

Game Focus is the only one I ever go in when I visit, but even most of their stock is stuff I've seen before.

Comment

London indies are dead. Game Focus is the only half decent one, but nothing special. I hear Skill2000 is ok too.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

London indies are dead. Game Focus is the only half decent one, but nothing special. I hear Skill2000 is ok too.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Triple Post Ahoy!!!!

GameFocus imo is one of the best I seen in London.

Comment

Is Cybernet still going? the one in Putney Bridge?

Comment

There is Skill in Ealing,quite a way out though.

And Turbo in Barnet. Thats about it,bar Game Focus.

Comment

Working...
                    X