Port forwarding on Motorola SB5100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Port forwarding on Motorola SB5100

I'm getting some pretty naff download speeds when downloading torrents so i need to forward a port. The usb modem i have is a Motorola SB5100 and when i enter the it's ip in the browser i can't find any sort of setting to do it. Any one with more knowledge know what i'm doing wrong?
    Attached Files

Theres No Port Forwarding On That Modem... You Set Up Port Forwarding In Your Router Are You Using One Of These... I'm Assuming No...... As there is no hardware firewall in the SB5100 my guess is you problem lies else where...

Software Firewall? / Number Of Seeds? / ISP Restrictied Speeds?....
    Last edited by $c8t@; 13-06-2006, 08:04.

Comment

Originally posted by $c8t@
      Theres No Port Forwarding On That Modem... You Set Up Port Forwarding In Your Router Are You Using One Of These... I'm Assuming No...... As there is no hardware firewall in the SB5100 my guess is you problem lies else where...

Software Firewall? / Number Of Seeds? / ISP Restrictied Speeds?....
      Npoe i ain't using a router and seeds and whatnot are fine. Always get a message of "unable to map to port" so thought that might have been it.

Comment

What client are you using? have you tried changing the port? a lot of the trackers don't like using the defualt BT port.

Comment

Using ?Torrent and have tried randomising the port several times but always end up with the same result - unable to map UPnP to ....

Comment

We couldn’t find the page you requested. Let us help you find the product you were looking for.

Comment

Working...
            X