Japanese Gamecube Memory Card 1019?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japanese Gamecube Memory Card 1019?

I am going to buy an official Nintendo Gamecube Memory Card 1019, as it is quite obvious now that it is never going to be released in Europe. I was going to buy the Japanese version, as I am abit of a games collector, and usually Japanese nintendo accessories come in a box whereas the USA accessories usually come blister sealed in plastic ft:
    ...but I cant seem to find the Japanese Gamecube Memory Card 1019 available anywhere - In fact, I cant even find a picture of the box!
    Was it definately released in Japan, or was it only released in the USA?
    TIA
    Last edited by Link83; 21-06-2006, 13:50.

I'm pretty certain the 1019 cards only ever came out in the US. Probably because of all their block hungry sports titles!
    Last edited by tom-nook; 21-06-2006, 13:36.

Comment

I'm fairly sure about that as well. Japan only seemed to get the 59 and 251.
      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Yup tom nook & mayhem are correct 1019 was only released in the US.

Comment

Thanks everyone for your help - Im abit surprised that it was never released in Japan though! I dont think I even know of any other official console accessories that have not been released in Japan. Guess it will have to be blister packaging then

Comment

Yes, those blister packs are a pain in the arse. Trying to get into the fekkers nearly rips your hands off. Mind you, when I got my 1019 I manged to snick along the top of the packaging and it looks quite neat.

Comment

Working...
            X