Wireless playstation two controllers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wireless playstation two controllers

What playstation two wireless controller should I buy? are there any to avoid? are there any good ones on ps2 ? because i've only heard bad things about wireless pads on the playstation, I need a wireless one because the console will have to go high on the wall.

The Logitech Cordless Action Controller is better than the official controller in my opinion.

I actually use a Final Fantasy XII version of the above controller...

The analogues are a little looser than the official controller, but I feel it is a superior pad overall. Then again, I hate the Dual Shock controller.

Comment

I haven't seen any that are as good as the Wavebird or the 360 controller, but the Logitech ones are pretty decent.

Comment

thanks for the replies, it looks like it going to be a logitech one then but they don't do it in gold to match my Gundam ps2, i'll have to get a black one, do the logitech ones rumble and is there any lag?
        Tsch! just looked again on liksang and its got a vibration button. but still is there any lag?

Comment

I used the Xbox version for a long time and noticed no lag whatsoever. And yes it has vibration which can be turned off to save battery life if you prefer.

Comment

Thanks, I shall be ordering a black one.

Comment

No lag that I've noticed, bought my FFXII one a few months back, and not had to change the battery yet either. I gave my normal controller to my brother, since I won't be using it again.

Comment

Working...
              X