Whatever happened to the back-lit GBA-SP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever happened to the back-lit GBA-SP

Did this ever get released in the UK? I don't think I would get on that well with a micro, but the brighter screen would be good. I see that VG+ list it but can find no relatively recent additions at Amazon for the SP.

Still not released in the uk, not sure it ever will be now. Importing one would be your best bet.

Comment

I can only seem to find it at VG+. At least, I can't see one at Yes-Asia (have a dislike for VAT and duty!).

Comment

Try ebay, some hk sellers have them at ?50 iirc

Comment

Roger, ncsx currently have them in stock for $85 + shipping (approx. $15 for global priority).

http://www.ncsxshop.com/cgi-bin/shop...d=2&alpha_id=0

Not sure how that compares to VG+ but they're customs friendly. Just add a note in the comments/ special instructions box when ordering

Comment

VG+ is around ?50 plus postage. VG+ seems to be very customs friendly. I assume the price you quoted is US dollars.
            Last edited by Bassman; 28-06-2006, 13:26.

Comment

Yeah sorry their prices are in US dollars.

Just had a look at VG+ (changing currency to US dollars) and they're charging approx. US $87 + $18 postage. Whilst ncsx are marginally cheaper there's not that much in it really.

VG+ are very customs friendly btw & very reliable.

Comment

I like VG+ though US import games now seem cheaper from Yes-Asia.

I ordered the Nyko Intercooler for my 360 from them the other week. Ordered on Tuesday, arrived Friday.

Comment

Working...
                X