Devil May Cry 3 - Special Edition PC Probs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devil May Cry 3 - Special Edition PC Probs

Performance is all fine and dandy. Its the controls which are seriously screwed...

the right analog stick is movement, but the only way to move forward is by pressing right on the stick. its all screwy, has anyone else had any problems like this. im using one of those ps2 looking pc usb pads from game.

Im using a 360 pad, and have a similar problem - only the right stick moves Dante, the left one does nothing, I need to make that movement but no option to do so - makes it impossible to play for me :/

Comment

Ah this thread may help us both - http://uk.gamespot.com/pc/action/dev...d=m-1-28861184

Comment

Sorry to bring up a totally unrelated issue here, but does this game let you select resolution?

If so, it bodes well for the forthcoming PC version of RE4, that's all.

Comment

Yeah it does, although not the resolution I need for my screen, so I have to use 1024 x 768

Comment

There's a very simple solution to solving the control problems.

....................... play the ps2 version.

Comment

its the special edition and i cant be arsed to import it. thanks for the help marcus, it doesn't really fix it though, you still cant control the camera. i did post a question to ubi yesterday, now all i have to do is wait for a response. how can they release it like this, surely they did test it on a control pad.

Comment

antyone sorted the controller probs out yet? i still cant get the friggin left stick to move him....

Comment

Well if its a well known problem they might patch it

Comment

Anyway of optimising this? It looks **** on my PC yet I got a 7800GTX!

Comment

just turn the anti-aliasing and anisotropic filtering up, its all you can really do.

Comment

I can't see it in the options though!

Comment

aa and af options in your driver settings mate.

Comment

At the end of the day phil it's a PS2 game, it's not going to go anywhere near making the most of your card - it runs fine in top res on my radeon 9700 pro

Comment

anyone found any fixes for this yet? i got a reply from ubi stating that not all usb gamepads work with the game properly and to use the recommended. So i checked the minimum specs and manual, all it lists is a generic usb gamepad ft:

so ive prompted them another question, what pad does indeed work with this game and every user is getting the same problem regardless of what pad they are using and i demanded for a patch.

so anyone heard any updates on this?

Comment

Working...
                              X