Can't Download 360 Demos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't Download 360 Demos

Tried to download the Chrome Hounds and Prey demo but it gets to 1% and says Can not download >_< The Top Spin 2 demo is downloading OK. Is this a problem with my console or the LiVE site do you think?

Bit concerned

Its now giving me a right blade screen saying: The download could not be cpompleted. Please try again later. Any points used for this transaction have already been deducted from your balance andwill not be deducted again.

Status Code: 80070003

Anybody had this before?

Comment

ive had that error on a couple downloads for themes or gamerpics, left it a day and retried and worked fine.

Comment

thanks for that man

Comment

I doubt anybody is interested but I found a way around this. If you start the download so it shows 1% then cancel it and start again it works!

I thought I would try doing that as before the upgrade you could do that to skip 50% of the download time...

Comment

I have been getting that issue too, but thanks to the 'cancel then retry' method it appears to be working ok now.. Thanks.

Comment

Update: It only appears to work for certain demos! One will work but not another, same for videos. Sigh. I guess this is a Marketplace/Dashboard bug and not hardware related. Hoperfully...

Comment

Working...
              X