Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dreamcast stick on PC

wasnt sure if this belonged in the pc or console section

but anyone know if i can use my dreamcast stick on pc ?

any adapters to do it ?

If you don't mind me piggybacking on your thread, I was wondering if there are adaptors to use this on a PS2 as well. I want an arcade stick for Third Strike on the PS2 (and Alpha Anthology when that comes out) but I don't really want to buy one when I have a perfectly good DC one lying here.

Comment

not a problem.... feel the same way.

Comment

I think you can via magic box from play-asia on PC (Not sure 100% though) Have a look anyway.

Comment

I have one of these.

I've had no problems with it so far. It takes PS2, DC and Gamecube controllers.

Comment

I've been using a Magic Box for years, works excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by thefantasticmrh
              I have one of these.

I've had no problems with it so far. It takes PS2, DC and Gamecube controllers.
              the trio linker plus supports the Sega DreamCast Arcade Stick. the earlier model that i have works like a charm but does not support the arcade stick. regardless i'm very happy with it and can only recommend this thingy. the only annoying thing is that the drivers are supplied on a diskette(!) but fortuneatly they are available for download here.

ps. the trio linker (plus) does not support MadCatz's microcon for the GC. if you have a microcon that you want to hook up to the pc you'll need a joybox-13.

Comment

Yeah Eretsua is correct. It's the Trio Linker PLUS you want, I know a fella who sells them if your desperate, he doesnt sell them cheap, around ?20 I think. I'm sure you could find one much cheaper, but if your desperate drop us a PM.
                3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Working...
                X