Quick gameplay.com question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick gameplay.com question

To all you gameplay vets.Do you ever receive software from them on a saturday?
    Last edited by Akira; 07-07-2006, 11:57.

You ought to. If a game is released on a Friday and posted out first class you should get it on the Saturday. They usually post preorders out a couple of days early so you get it on the release day.

Comment

yea i allways trust them when it comes to the pre-orders,but this was a copy of pro evo 5 that i ordered this morning and was dispatched before midday.

Be nice to get some games in over the weekend with my mates before the start of next week.

Oh,and mardigan or anybody else thats up for some footy action,just add me.
      Last edited by Akira; 07-07-2006, 12:26.

Comment

I have sometimes had things come on Sat but they do try to deliver a few days at least before hand.

Comment

But he just ordered today though so yes you should get it tomorrow, everything I've had from them always comes the nest day with 1st Class Postage.

Comment

Sorry, Yes the thing that came on a Sat was ordered on a Friday morning, they have a quick turnaround on new releases.

Comment

thanks for the reply guys

Comment

well as i expected,it did't turn up today.So i guess monday it is then

Comment

Working...
                X