Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesasia Returns Question?

hi.

i just got boundish, dialhex and dotstream (bit generations) today from yesasia.

they sent the small games (a lot smaller than your average gba boxes) in a giant box with hardly any packaging, so the 3 games have been bumping around in the box and the top left corner of the dotstream box is damaged

i'm the type of collector who has to have everything minty mint, so the item as a collectable is now useless.

do yesasia send replacments or refunds for damaged packaging when it comes to collectables?

Might be worth emailing them, but...
    YesAsia.com will NOT accept returns for defective or damaged
    PC & Video Games, Selected Toys and Gifts
    Returns Policy

Comment

cheers!

pure bastards though!, they wrap ps2 games in bubble wrap, but not gba games! morons.

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick
        YesAsia.com will NOT accept returns for defective or damaged PC & Video Games, Selected Toys and Gifts
        Does that not mean "returns of stuff that has been damaged by the recipient"??

I know that they'll be in an unusual position due to their geographical (& legislative) location, but there's NO WAY in the UK that a vendor could refuse the return of an item which they shipped as defective. If a disclaimer like that was intended to apply to stuff that had arrived damaged then here it would be worth naff all.

Retailers depend upon their customers' good-will, and many will want to know about it if you're dissatisfied with them. I feel the same way you do about keeping my stuff in good condition, so wouldn't buy anything from these monkeys if they don't sort it out for you. Certainly it can't hurt to send a stern email to their customer-services address complaining that these games were clearly inadequately packaged & stating that you expect them to resolve the problem.

Stroller.

Comment

agreed and thanks stroller.

i've sent a email and said the damage was most likely down to the employee who packaged the items and that i was very angry.

i've bought way over ?2000 worth of items from them and advertise their site on my website, so hopefully they will be courteous if they check my status with them.

also on the confirmation process of your orders, i always ask for items to be safely packed. when the items are delivered, there is always "bubble and box" written on the invoice in pencil. not this time though!

Comment

So are the bitgeneration boxes card or are they like ds cases???

from the shape of them i assumed they used the plastic ds cases.

Comment

they are card and small. looks like they could get really dirty if not looked after.

Comment

shame its not in a ds case but i must admit they do look cool.

Thanks for the pic.

Comment

Working...
                X