Mp3 Mixer...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mp3 Mixer...?

Got a huge party coming up at my new pad soon and am wanting to put a mix together of loads of different tunes. So I was wondering if anyone could recommend a, preferably free, bit of software that I can just bung all my mp3's into and it'll mix 'em together...? Doesn't necessarily have to beat match, I'd be happy with just fadig them in and out.

Thoughts ppl, thx in advance...?

atomix mp3 / virtual dj is a basic 2 deck programme to do it the "traditional" way

alternatively you could download the demo of sony acid pro, this is a professional looping and music editing programme, only problem is you cannot save with the demo, HOWEVER, if you set your sound recorder to stereo or "what you hear" you can just play the tracks through acid and capture the sound using creative recorder...

alternatively you could use nero wave editor, its pretty simple to use

$c8t@

Comment

Unless I'm misunderstanding you... If you aren't worried about beat matching, Windows media player, winamp, itunes etc. They all have crossfading options built in. Just load a playlist long enough for the party and press play.

Comment

http://www.native-instruments.com/in...tportplayer_us

i was looking for NI's Traktor Player, which is very good indeed. but this seems to be an update of sorts.

Comment

Ok, thx for the info ppl. No yr right charles, just not had access to my 'puter for a few weeks due to a move so thought I'd ask in advance.

Let you know how I get on...hopefully...

Comment

Working...
          X