Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orlando Indie Game Shops?

Sorry if this should be in the off topic, I wasnt 100% sure

Me and the GF are heading off to florida at the end of this month for a couple of weeks and in amongst the theme parks and (hopefully) cheap booze, I was wanting to pick up some NTSC goodness.

Any of the forumites been over to orlando or the surrounding area with any tips for decent places that provide a wee bit more than the usual EB fare?

ta

There are a couple about there, but I couldn't tell you where they were even if I tried

Comment

I went to Florida in January and didn't see a sausage, just the usual super store places. Plus everything always seemed to be 2 hours away from anywhere... nice place though :P

Comment

maybe you could use like the US equivelant of yellow pages to find some

Comment

try google for it.

Comment

Cheap Booze... I think your going to the wrong place.

For gaming, I pick my stuff up from Bestbuy, obviously not indie though.

Comment

There is a big Virgin Megastore actually in The Magic Kingdom.

Can't remember the name of the actual area but its where the 24 screen cinema is.

Ill post it if it comes to me. That was about all i found.

Comment

I jus come back from Florida and i was in a few malls where there wer game stops but not any idie ones though. Bare in mind i was in Tampa bay! So not exactly close to the disney area.

Still, if yah goin to florida, games should be the last thing on yah mind lol! Go enjoy yah time with yah lady friend!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Pavey
                  There is a big Virgin Megastore actually in The Magic Kingdom.

Can't remember the name of the actual area but its where the 24 screen cinema is.

Ill post it if it comes to me. That was about all i found.
                  Its in the downtown disney part, quite a decent sized games section too

Comment

THanks for the hints guys ill give it a blast

Comment

Working...
                    X