can i use a UK power supply on a Jpn SNES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can i use a UK power supply on a Jpn SNES

I bought a Super Famicom from these very boards and it uses a UK power supply and works a treat

but i'm unsure if that machine has been altered to accept a uk power source

i know N64 and GC's are happy to accept a UK power supply but just need the nod from a NTSC-uk egghead

By no means am i a ntsc egghead but if the sfc your refering to is the one i sold you i can tell you that the psu was donated to me by mr pavey who said it would work fine,which it does. To my knowlege the console itself hasnt had any mods (although i admit it does show signs of being opened up, not by me though) dunno if this is any help?
    Last edited by SuperDanX; 07-08-2006, 19:11.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX
      By no means am i a ntsc egghead but if the sfc your refering to is the one i sold you i can tell you that the psu was donated to me by mr pavey who said it would work fine,which it does. To my knowlege the console itself hasnt had any mods (although i admit it does show signs of being opened up, not by me though) dunno if this is any help?
      no thats smashing

i've now got 2 fully boxed SFC's and i'm going to let the one i got from you go in the selling forum

but if somebody wants the UK PSU that fine but i was going to offer to change it for a Jpn PSU

if i did that i would have a UK PSU and i was wondering if i could use it on my other ones

you are indeed an Egghead or Eggheid where i come from

Comment

That psu was all that remains of my ?480 SFC that got taken in a burglary.

Got it almost 16 yrs ago.

Comment

Working...
        X