Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's the best place to buy a US Premium 360 from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's the best place to buy a US Premium 360 from?

Hey i was just wondering if any of you could tell me the best place to buy an american xbox 360 Premium from? Cheapest/fastest delivery time. Thanks
    Last edited by Synthesthesia; 10-08-2006, 23:03.

No one can tell me? Surely someone knows, lots of you have bought them.

Comment

It must be a secret (sorry i can't help, Pal here) maybe this post will prompt a reply for you

Comment

Toys R Us is have a 15% off sale on all items in its online store through August 23, bringing the Xbox 360 premium set to $354.43 shipped. You probably have to be in the US.

Overstock.com also has a collection of discount coupons that allow you to get the 360 Premium for around the same price, if not a little bit less.

Comment

How about using one of this site's affiliates ... buy your console from a respected site and do some good for this one

Comment

I'm sort of in the same boat and will be getting myself a US 360 at some point in the near future (it changes day by day...lol!).

Anyway, unless I can get a m8 to bring one back for me I reckon it's gonna end up being vg+ for mine. Your looking at around ?280 incl the courier charge.

I got my ntsc Xbox from them and it was all good. No customs charges and sorted out very easily. Maybe give them a punt...?

Comment

Working...
            X