candy cabs in uk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

candy cabs in uk

does anyone know where i can get a candy cabinet in the uk with a vertical moniter for tate games,im having a nightmare finding one

found one

Comment

Originally posted by trev1976
      does anyone know where i can get a candy cabinet in the uk ?
      In Holzkirchen just 800 miles east of dover

cool site though, everythng you need on there to make a supergun, nice find mate.

Comment

Mmm. Brilliant site indeed.

I can get me an Astro City control panel, use an x-arcade pcb to play it on all my consoles and pc. Just what I was looking for and 220euro shipped isn't half bad.

Comment

Mmm versus city control panel.

Comment

Optimus man, we can order what you want for your arcade stick! The joystcs they sell are the exact same ones we used to use in our VF3s and they are lush!

Comment

I would order some good **** right now if it wern't for my cash flow probs, probably in a few weeks gotta do some deals

Comment

?130 quid for an Astro City 2 player control panel! That's taking the piss slightly as you can order one from japan for half that (postage would be extra but not another ?65 surely).

In fact, all their prices are rather steep. Be nice if they said the joysticks were Sanwa etc too (oops just noticed it does say Sanwa in their partners list on the homepage sorry). Still, a good find none the less.

Comment

Originally posted by Plow King
                  ?130 quid for an Astro City 2 player control panel! That's taking the piss slightly as you can order one from japan for half that (postage would be extra but not another ?65 surely).

In fact, all their prices are rather steep. Be nice if they said the joysticks were Sanwa etc too (oops just noticed it does say Sanwa in their partners list on the homepage sorry). Still, a good find none the less.
                  !!!didn't bother to the curreny converter thing(dam euros) didn't realise it was that much. Still one of these days I have to get some sanwa control panels..

Comment

do you boyz think ill get charged import tax if i ordered from germany
                    im not to sure,dont wanna get stung like that again

Comment

As it's European Union I don't think you will but go check on the customs and excise webby if you want to be sure.

Comment

No you wont get charged tax because it's in europe

About western union. When i paid my astro city cab via western union they have their own "special :l " exchange rate which works out a little more, also they have a tranfer fee.

My cab came to ?600 delivered to the south wales area (if i lived in the london area it would've only cost ?450 ) but with the tranfer fee's etc.. it worked out ?700. So be warned. But i though what the hell i NEEDED the cab If you have a VAT number you'd get 19% of that price.

I'll post some pics on monday night

Comment

nice one
                          yeah tac-arcade quoted me ?760 for my cab delivered which to be honest i didnt think was to bad its just a shame you cant get hold of them in the uk

Comment

Working...
                          X