Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any way of downloading U.S. marketplace themes and gamerpics to a UK gamertag???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any way of downloading U.S. marketplace themes and gamerpics to a UK gamertag???

Hi guys, I know NCAA 07 isn't getting released in the UK but us owners of ntsc machines would love to be able to download the ncaa gamer pics and themes that are available for American 360 x-box live subscribers.What is the chance of putting them on the UK/europe marketplace to make them available for download???

If anyone knows of how I can download content U.S. marketplace content(not demos) but themes and gamer tags to my U.K. gamer tag them please reply below.
    I havre actually set up a (fake) U.S. gamer tag and while this will let me download demos,gamer tags,pics etc to save to my hard-drive I still can't find a way of putting the downloaded themes/pics on my main UK based gamer tag even though I know they are there saved on the hard drive!

yours frustrated,Mark

Strange themes are applicable to any of my accounts !!

Comment

Hi,are you saying that you've paid for and downloaded themes/gamerpics from the US or Jap marketplaces and you can put the themes/pics on your main UK account gamertag??

If so what did you do? The normal or anything different??
      Is there a way of modifying the settings on my dashboard to make this work?
      Last edited by fieldgeneraluk; 13-08-2006, 21:43.

Comment

Working...
      X