2 Questions =)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Questions =)

Firstly, I bought a new monitor yesterday and all is well except for some reason I can't play Vice City anymore =( Whenever I try to open it, it tries to load the CD (The icon which says it is loading appears) but nothing happens. It worked the day before yesterday on my old monitor >_< I re-installed it aswell btw.

Secondly, on my monitor is there any drivers or anything that will make movies fill the whole screen? I have a 16:10 monitor, and I don't really like the black bars on the top and bottom of the screen =P

Thanks =D

Originally posted by stormbreak
    Secondly, on my monitor is there any drivers or anything that will make movies fill the whole screen? I have a 16:10 monitor, and I don't really like the black bars on the top and bottom of the screen =P

Thanks =D
    You change this in the software player (for example, in Media Player Classic you just disable 'Keep aspect Ratio' and tell it to 'Touch Window from the outside').

However, this is a bit pointless because it would mess with the aspect ratio and be stretched. The boarders are *supposed* to be there because it's a 16:10 screen, and no film in the world is 16:10. I'd much prefer to have slight boardering and have the image not streched, personally.

Comment

Thanks.

In regard to Vice City, I found out how to play it but there is still a problem. Whenever I move Vice City User Files (File with saves) out of My Documents, I can play the game, however this means whenever I try to put my saves back into a newly created Vice City user file I cannot play the game. This means I have to start again >_____<
      Is there any solution to overcome this?

Comment

Working...
      X