US online shops that ship to Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US online shops that ship to Europe

I'm looking for some webshops that ship to europe, most shops have high (20 dollars) shipping rates, do you know some shops with lower rates?

Thankx!

For future ref....if you have any general gaming questions the best place to post is the 'Ask The Forum' section (edit: looks like a mod has now moved it):

http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/forumdisplay.php?f=54

Anyway, here are a few to get you started:

Videogames plus (in Canada) are excellent. Prices are pretty good, they automatically mark games down so you don't get stung with customs charges and shipping is approx. ?3.50-?4 per game.

www.videogamesplus.ca

Tronix* are also recommended. I think shipping is approx. $10 for a game or for a couple of bucks more you can upgrade to courier.

www.tronixweb.com

...& finally ncsx* are also great. In addition to US games they stock import games / hardware too.

www.ncsx.com

* I'm not sure if they automatically mark down for customs but they definitely will if you ask them to.
    Last edited by tom-nook; 14-08-2006, 18:14.

Comment

Ok, i'm a freaking n00b in foreign forums!

Thankx a lot for the links man!

Comment

I can recommend VG+ xbox shipped from Canada to my door in 4 days quality place

Comment

www.tronixweb.com is a good one , the fedex shipping is more but gets here quicker

Comment

I also recommend VG+, but Yesasia are cheaper. Their new US games are mostly 44,99 usd, with free shipping. Can't beat that. I just pre-ordered God Hand for 36,99 usd even .

Comment

Working...
            X