JP Dreamcast game help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JP Dreamcast game help

Hey guys i just got a PAL Dreamcast and have Fire Pro Wrestling D. However im having to use the DC on my second older TV as my main one has no space for the DC. Unfortunatly its 50 htz only so when ever i try to play FPW i get the screen rolling problem. Was just wondering if there is anyway to get it playing on my 50 tv, i guess there prolly isnt just hoping there may be. Otherwise i guess im just gonna have to cram the DC somewhere with my main TV.

This is probably a very long shot but yonks back I used to have a PAL adaptor for my PS1 that let me play imports on my old-skool 80's telly (which didn't like NTSC at all.) It was a pretty crappy picture, but bearable.

I wonder if anything similar was made for the DC?

Comment

I'm sure some boot discs (Utopia and whatnot) will boot NTSC games in 50hz (hence, with borders).

Comment

Originally posted by anephric
        I'm sure some boot discs (Utopia and whatnot) will boot NTSC games in 50hz (hence, with borders).
        Indeed the DC-X can force games into 50hz as we did it on my mates 50hz TV oddly enough the game was Fire Pro Wrestling D.

The DC-X itself only displays at 60hz, so we had some trouble selecting the 50hz option but after that it worked fine.

Comment

Working...
        X