Samsung LCD LE26R74BD query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung LCD LE26R74BD query

i did a search and couldnt find anythin and i hope someone on the site who has this product or has dealt with it can answer my questions.

http://www.samsung.com/uk/products/t...Specifications

the 26 inch model.

Now on going through google, i found one review that said that sound output to their external device was out of sync. Does anyone who owns this TV or has had experience with it know that to be true? Please say that there's no problems with it connected to a hifi.

Please please pleeeeeeeeease someone help? I'm a click away to buyin it from play.com

And to be a proper noob but does it have a 60 hz mode (lol just to be sure)
    Last edited by pacrifice; 19-08-2006, 21:25.

Yes it does support 60 Hz and should auto-detect.

I've got the 32" version of the model the R73 and R74 replaced, the LE32R41BD, and it occasionally suffers with lip sync issues when watching both Sky and DVDs using various connections: RGB Scart, component and HDMI. I haven't noticed it when using my amp to decode the audio though, and it doesn't happen too often. I've noticed that when it does happen it's usually after I've rewound Sky+ or a DVD. This never happened on my old CRT.

I haven't had any issues with consoles and it doesn't happen enough on my model to annoy me.

Comment

Working...
    X