PSP Asian games suppliers (to the UK) ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSP Asian games suppliers (to the UK) ?

No offence to our affiliates, but since PA don't ship PSP games to UK, and LS & YA don't always do Asian versions, anyone got any other Asian PSP games suppliers to suggest/recommend ?

(reason for asking now is that Bounty Hounds - a game I've been looking forward to for ages, the Asian version has come out well over a month before the JPN/USA ones, and friend is bringing me back a copy tomorrow, plus of course Asian versions are usually a few quid cheaper ), thanks.

Online shopping for Import Video Games, Digital Codes, iTunes Cards, Mobage & PSN Cards, Movies, Music, Electronics, Computers, Software, Books, Apparel, Personal Care, Toys & more.

Yeah its a problem with PA, which is very annoying.

All my recent PSP titles have now been bought from Ebay sellers.

Comment

I find it hard to believe that even now PA are still sticking with this. I could understand it before it was officially released over here to an extent. (Sony should have pulled there finger out on that one though, and released it quicker.) Makes me question whether to get an import PS3. And if I can't get an import then I probably won't bother. Nice one Sony.

Comment

Working...
      X