Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any decent Bond games (Other than Goldeneye)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any decent Bond games (Other than Goldeneye)?

As i dont own a N64 yet.

Future spy or sly spy on Mame

great game

Comment

Thanks, cant 'do' mame though, and i kinda meant official bond games. I know EA are responsible for most (all?) of the post Goldeneye games but my bond fandom exteneds to overlooking that.

Comment

What was that one that Brosnan lent his likeness too? All or Nothing or something like that. That's meant to be one of the better ones I believe, avaliable on GC, PS2, and XBox.

Everything or nothing!
        Last edited by jimmbob; 22-08-2006, 10:40. Reason: Found out game title! LolzZz

Comment

Nightfire, i think? How bad/good was that last one with Seany Connery?

Comment

I know you don't own an N64 yet, but T.W.I.N.E - (The World Is Not Enough) on the N64 is a fantastic underrated FPS, developed by Eurocom - pick that up if you go for an N64.

I don't have much experience of the others, as I made the fatal mistake of buying Goldeneye: Rogue Agent.

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel007
              as I made the fatal mistake of buying Goldeneye: Rogue Agent.
              Should we send help? Or is it too late?

Comment

Imagine that women out of Perfect Dark is James Bond, and there you have it!

Comment

lol

Comment

You could always try Cold Winter, which is quite similar to Goldeneye in feel and features a British spy as the main character. It's also a bit of a gorefest.

Comment

Apart from the driving sections everything or nothing envokes a very bondian feel

Comment

Another vote for Cold Winter and Nightfire on the Gamecube was not too bad

Comment

Working...
                        X