X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logitech Driving Force EX+JPN racers info needed

Does anybody have one of these?
    I searched, but I could only find info on the older, non "EX" model
    Does it work with the following games fully? i.e. the paddle shift works fine too.

-Battle Gear 3
    -F355
    -Gran Turismo 4
    -Initial D: Special Stage
    -Kaido Battle 2: Chain Reaction
    -Sega Rally 2006

If you do have the wheel, what do you think of it? is it good quality or should I just go for the more expensive DFP (almost twice the price)?

Geezer
    Last edited by Geezer; 27-08-2006, 21:48.

buy the DFP - you won't look back

Comment

I want one that'll work fine with Initial D too though!

Does anybody have the GT Force wheel? I hear that will work with ID, is it ok with the rest?

Comment

the DFP will work fine with initial d - just put the wheel into the non-900 degree mode. Anything which works with the GT Force will work with the DFP - games designed to use the full rotation of the DFP will be improved immensely (GT4 is a ****ing marvel with the DFP)

Comment

The paddles or gearstick on the PRO version don't work with Initial D.

Not sure about SRC2006 (maybe it does, haven't tried it) but all the other games work fine with the older GT-Force wheel.

Comment

Cheers, I'll try and pick up a cheap GT Force

Comment

Btw you could also get the "Logitech WingMan Formula Force GP" if you see it cheaper (they're more widespreed imo, I got a completely new one at ebay for 8?), cause it's exactly the same as the "GT Force" besides the color. It was released for the pc but it's also compatible with PS2 (just as the GT Force is also compatible with the pc).

Comment

Working...
              X