This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuff this. I'm off to:

Office broadband (832up) for £25+vat pcm. More than what I'm paying now, but hopefully better and it's a monthly contract.
    Hopefully you'll not hear me whinging about TalkTalk/Opal any more

Comment

MAC Code requested! "It'll be with you in your email by this time next week".
      No idea why they can't just press a button and for it to happen immediately, but hey ho. Progress.

Comment

It gives the turnaround team a week to ring you up and try to convince you to stay, or hope you've changed your mind.

Comment

If any of them phone me, I'll just give them the url of that speedtest result and refuse to talk to them until they look at it and read out the miserable results.

Comment

Be just got activated:

Here's what Sky were providing me with by way of comparison:

Last edited by Brad; 25-03-2011, 18:20.

Comment

Smart!

Hopefully my new supplier is being activated on Monday. Only just realised by current line is interleaved, even though I live next to the exchange. The signup for vivaciti allowed me to select. So I turned it off (to fastpath). Looking forward to my pings dropping.

Comment

I've been with Xilo/Uno for a while now and can't complain about their service at all. They may not advertise the fastest speeds but their LLU offering on C&W has proved a lot better for me than anything else on my exchange and their support is top notch. I'm currently on their Pro16 Office package for £19.99+VAT p/month.

Providing connectivity services to SOHO, business and enterprise all over the UK. From xDSL all the way to leased circuits, we do it all.

Comment

Big up Vivaciti: https://vivaciti.net/

Fastpath FTW!

Comment

lol. check out my badboy ping.

Comment

Comment

Mental

Comment

Originally posted by SH4R4KU View Post
                          That's so fast you can do this:

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            That's so fast you can do this:
                            I did.

Just now.

Comment

Originally posted by SH4R4KU View Post
                              That upload speed is mental, why the hell has Fujitsu got only 3.4/5? What more do people want? Baffled.

Comment

Perhaps they're after an ISP that gives out blow-jobs.

Comment

Working...
                                X