Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ghosts n Goblins, worth buying a PSP for ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghosts n Goblins, worth buying a PSP for ?

Just wondering if someone who has the above title could tell me whether they considered it a killer app or not. I've held of buying a PSP but with the above plus Ridge Racers 2 on the way it might be time to buy one ?

imo it's a good 7 or 8 out of 10 game, but not a game worth buying a console for, and guess most of the forum feel the same, the First Play thread only has what 60 odd posts.

RR2 should be great yes, prehaps you should get a used PSP and if you don't like it sell it on with a much smaller loss than buying new.

Comment

I'd noticed the first play thread only has 60 posts which I thought a very small amount for such a high profile game. Thanks for the advice.

Comment

I bought a psp mostly just to play GnG, whilst it was excellent I couldn't justify keeping it just for that - I'd have to say no it's not worth it unless there are other games you want as well.

Comment

It's a great title and possibly my favourite GnG to date; but not really worth buying a unit for alone I'd say, unless you can find a PSP for dirt cheapness
          3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Every Extend Extra, LocoRoco, Wipeout Pure, Ridge Racers, Lumines and Virtua Tennis are all reasons too.

Comment

I thought both megaman games were decent too. One of my other reasons is the question you posted and i'm definitely getting ghosts n goblins.

Comment

in a word, no.

loco roco or gitaroo man lives tho.....

Comment

Originally posted by Unwell Cat
                  Just wondering if someone who has the above title could tell me whether they considered it a killer app or not. I've held of buying a PSP but with the above plus Ridge Racers 2 on the way it might be time to buy one ?
                  I would get the PSP for playing Super GnG (Snes) and GnG (CPs Emu) and then also buy the new one to support capcom.

I think you will find that the Snes game comes out tops!

Comment

Working...
                  X