Live Pre paid card Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live Pre paid card Question

My account is due and Play are offering a 12 month subscribtion for ?34.99 inc 1000 points. Bargain I feel.

My question is, can I just buy this card, put the code in and xbox wont then charge my card for the new subscribtion or do I need to call them??

Thanks in advance

I just keep putting codes in mate they will only charge if you don't up date it before it expires I think

Comment

I think you need to call MS or your sub will automatically be renewed. Think another member used a pre-paid card and then discovered later on that MS had still billed him.

Comment

I haven't been billed I have just kept on adding subscriptions on before it expires

Comment

Hartley Hare, read this thread before you order

Originally posted by tom-nook
          I think you need to call MS or your sub will automatically be renewed. Think another member used a pre-paid card and then discovered later on that MS had still billed him.
          If you use a pre-paid card then MS won't bill you afterwards. I did it last year without any problems and I did it again today as my account is about to expire

Comment

Thanks for all your help guys and after reading the other thread im just going to cancel the play order and let live just charge my card, less hassle I guess .

Thanks Again

Comment

It doesn't represent value for money letting them charge your card. The cost of the kit is offset when you can sell-on the extra headset and sell/use the gamerpoints etc. I've got two gamertags going back more than two years and I've never renewed by billing.

The old Xbox Live kits and subcards are drying up now, but I intend to get a cheap sub from ebay for my next renewal. Power sellers are flogging them for $40US and they don't even need to ship anything. They just email you the code once payment has been recieved.

Comment

Working...
              X