Anyone want to do me a HUGE favour?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone want to do me a HUGE favour?

?and buy me a copy of Gitaroo Man Live! on the PSP for $20 from Play-Asia? Of course I?ll pay for the item and whatever the shipping costs are; we can negotiate the exact price through PM if anyone is interested in helping me out.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...n-70-1bfw.html

(mods: I really wasn't sure which forum to post this in, so feel free to move it to a more appropriate folder if you so wish. )

Cheers.

They would have to not live in Europe dude. Play-Asia can't ship PSP stuff to Europe. Or is that the whole point of you asking?

Comment

try yesasia.com as they sell me japanese psp games to me. (Mind you that was several months ago)

Comment

YA & LS will ship PSP games here but Gitaroo PSP (at PA) is mega-cheap at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr
          They would have to not live in Europe dude. Play-Asia can't ship PSP stuff to Europe. Or is that the whole point of you asking?
          Yeah, that's the reason I'm asking. Hopefully some super kind person will help me out here... please?

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr
            Play-Asia can't ship PSP stuff to Europe.
            why?
            I've got Star Soldier from them, time ago.
            is a new rulings from Sony?

Comment

Originally posted by Gabbi
              why?
              I've got Star Soldier from them, time ago.
              is a new rulings from Sony?
              yeah, shortly after Star Soldier came out PA's distributer's (/Sony) pressured them (and other retailers) in not shipping psp-related items to european countries. once the psp was released many retailers chose to ship psp stuff to europeland anyway only PA is still refraining from shipping to europe.

Comment

Working...
              X