Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best trade-in prices, LAME or Lamestation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best trade-in prices, LAME or Lamestation?

Me and the boy have got a few games a few games between us we want to get shot of, we have both of the aforementioned stores in our town centre. Where should we go?

Thanx.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Gamestation generally are slightly more generous than game.
    Why not sell em on ebay?

Comment

Gamestation it is then. I've got to take the boy out today and so I figured I could incorporate this into it for maximum cheap-day-out-ness. He'll be at least an hour choosing what he wants, so we can avoid London Zoo now, then he'll just wanna come home and play his new games. Hurrah!

Nice one.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Honestly though, u should think about selling them on eBay or eBid (which is free), or try listing them in your local freeads. You'll get a lot more that way.
        Maybe next time eh?

Comment

If the stores are close together then it's worth asking in both. Always found GS better in the past but when I recently traded in a PSP & some games Game gave me a much better deal.

Comment

Gamestation used to be really good for trade ins but now for older games then tend to give you between half or a third of what they sell it for. For example I traded in Pokemon Blue for ?6 with them which they then have for sale for ?14.99 and Sonic Rush for ?12 which they sell for ?21.99.

Comment

Well this is mainly 360 and DS games. There's a few PS2 games and a sealed PSP title too. We're not really game sellers, but these are games that we have finished 100% and so instead of a lengthy eBay or sales ad trauma, we figured we'd get rid of them all at once and get our hands on some new wares.
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I always choose lamestation as basically, the staff are more usually clued up. and its better to support the uh, little guy

if there was an indy shop i'd probably support that unless he's a merchant

Comment

Gamestation are owned by Blockbusters and ever since they got taken over there trade-in prices have gotten worse, id say Game and GS are both as bad as each other.

Comment

Comment

Generally Gamestation do better , BUt I've found that game give better prices for slightly older 360 titles.

Comment

Working...
                      X