No announcement yet.

telegames.co.uk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I blame Edge and those retro articles. Prior to those, a Virtual Boy was only ?50 from Telegames. Now all their prices have just rocketed.
    Thet always did take the piss though. I used to buy my import N64 games from them. One of a few places that I know of that still sells brand new PC engine consoles.
    It's quite a good shop to have a look around in - just don't buy off the robbing bastards! Makes CEX seem like a bargain!!

Comment

Another World and Telegames should team up.

The ultimate store for **** service and over inflated prices

Comment

I remember a few years back I phoned Telegames looking for Saturn peripherals. They tried to sell me some 3rd party pad for 69.99 (!!!) claiming the high price because it was programmable.

NCSX have the same pad for $5 US.

Comment

i did get something off these guys once which was really good they were selling DC arcade stick brand new for ?12.50 so i had two but i rang them yesterday to see if they where still doing the deal but now they have gone up to ?49.99 i told him to poke it.

but yeah i cant believe they sell any games at those prices (takes the piss)

Comment

are telegames still around, the telegames.co.uk site isn't up. there are a couple of links which take you to direct4games.com, has the company been taken over?

i wouldn't mind, but they still owe me ?50 for an atari lynx game they never sent me.

Comment

they either been taken over, changed names, or something, either wat, the old telegames brand has definately gone - 'bout time too, they were so expensive.

Comment

They still exist in some form or another

URBAN YETI!

Comment

Originally posted by basilb
                  are telegames still around, the telegames.co.uk site isn't up. there are a couple of links which take you to direct4games.com, has the company been taken over?

i wouldn't mind, but they still owe me ?50 for an atari lynx game they never sent me.
                  telegames were bought out and renamed direct4games, they're still a bunch of twats though

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss
                    they either been taken over, changed names, or something, either wat, the old telegames brand has definately gone - 'bout time too, they were so expensive.
                    check the direct4games site i see no difference in pricing, still sickly over priced.

I wonder if anyone ever bought a neogeo game from telegames? i would feel sorry for them- mark of wolves ?800 . This guy phoned them up for a laugh and asked how much they would give for a mint copy of Mark of the wolves on the neo aes, the dude from telegames just said that their not rare and he'll only give ?30 for it . That reminds me i also feel sorry for anyone who sold games to them.

Comment

thnx for the link boris, though it looks liek its only the american side of telegames which is still going in anyway.

I decided to email direct4games, since they were sending out their newletters to my addy without my consent, bringing up the matter of the game they never sent me. Doubt i'll get a decent reply.

Noticed on their website they have no phone number.
                      Last edited by basilb; 28-07-2006, 18:12.

Comment

Working...
                      X