How to save game in JPN Soul Cali2 xbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to save game in JPN Soul Cali2 xbox

Got SC2 here on a modded pal xbox, jpn original disc. I've turned autosave on, I've tried manually saving a game. Yet whenever I go back to the game (or ever manually load the save, through the options) it doesn't return to the state it was in.

I've no idea if I'm saving/loading the damn thing or not (it's all in Japanese).

Anyone know the sequence of keypresses needed to save and load?

Thanks.

I had the same problem, i have absolutely no idea how i solved it.. Sorry that wasn?t very informative. Well anyway it started working with the autosave function after i started playing my way through weapon master.

Strange one indeed, best of luck.

Comment

When you boot up the xbox with the disc in the first thing you arer asked is to create a savefile, without this file being created autisave will have no effect.

Comment

Excellent, thanks. Now, which indistinguishable option is the one I should select to do so?

Comment

I think that once you press the correct key, you choose the left option to create the file. you will know if the file has been created if you look in your xbox memory settings

Comment

On my gamecube I had the same problem.
            If you just pressed A, it didn't make a save file.
            Instead, you had to press the Y-button (iirc).

Comment

Right, I selected 'something else' on startup, which apparently created a save file (which autosave now duly saves to). I can't be more specific than that, because it's all dutch to me.

Thanks for the help, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Stu
                Right, I selected 'something else' on startup, which apparently created a save file (which autosave now duly saves to). I can't be more specific than that, because it's all dutch to me.

Thanks for the help, folks.
                if it were Dutch, I would be aple to translate it for you

Comment

Stu dont know if this is any good to you anymore mate, but when i got the jap version of SC2 i selected the option on the left, then pressed a button to confirm it then selected autosave in the menu which now saves it all for me. hope that helps.

Comment

Working...
                  X