Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Joy-Con alternatives?

Howdy all,

I picked up an OLED Switch recently and I'm far more impressed with the screen than I thought I'd be. As such I'd like to be able to play handheld more but the Joy-Cons are just not overly comfortable. Does anyone have a suggestion on alternatives? I've seen the Nitro Deck but reviews aren't wholly positive and I'm unsure if it's fits the OLED model. As such any advice greatly received.

Cheers
    3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

One of my pals swears by the Hori split pad pro, worth a look.

Comment

I've had the pros and the compact, i'm currently using the Pikachu version of the compact with my oled switch, i felt a bit like the three bears pros where to big, joycons too small compacts just right

Their Really comfy a lot bigger than the standard joycons, the standard joycons give me pins and needles only downside is no rumble and no power when not used with the switch, they feel a little light compared to standard joy-cons because of the lack of motor battery's but that's a bonus as it reduces the weight of the device overall they connect a lot better than a standard joycon too and don't flex as much.

Comment

Thanks chaps. I'd read about the Split Pads, but the lack of gyro has been a bit off putting. Might order the larger and compact from Amazon at least that way can return if not my thang.
        3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Working...
        X