8bitdo 2.4G controllers with SFC & MD.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8bitdo 2.4G controllers with SFC & MD.

I’d imagine at least some of you are using these with your original hardware, are they lag free, and have you found them to work well without dropouts? I’ve always found their stuff to be pretty good but have never used them on old hardware.

Originally posted by Colin View Post
    I’d imagine at least some of you are using these with your original hardware, are they lag free, and have you found them to work well without dropouts? I’ve always found their stuff to be pretty good but have never used them on old hardware.
    I'm using the SNES, Megadrive and NES ones on a MiSTer with both SNAC and the Reflex adapter and have found them consistently great. I have original wired controllers but rarely use these now as the 8bitdo ones do such a great job. Might be worth nothing I'm playing on a CRT so don't notice any lag. I do have a lag tester but haven't got the software to work to give actual numbers unfortunately. Regardless I've not noticed anything that I think is out of the ordinary. I've also always bought mine direct from 8bitdo via AliExpress and found them cheaper to acquire that way.
    3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Thanks for the reply, sounds good. And nice one on the Aliexpress tip, just got one for each system at a great price.

Comment

Working...
      X