Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking of selling PS2 flip top lids...any feedback?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking of selling PS2 flip top lids...any feedback?

Ok, I'm sure some of you have heard about this way of playing imports. Basically Its a flip top lid which you put on your ps2, and the magic disc swap solution. With the lid fitted, you simply boot the cd, open the lid and swap it for your original import. Truly the easiest way of playing imports. I will not be fitting these, so you need to be able to hold a screwdriver

Would there be substantial enough demand for these at say... ?35 delivered to your door?

hi, unlight look at this -http://www.whitedog.co.uk/catalog/pr...roducts_id=303

they are selling them for ?35 so i think you should knock a couple of quid of your price

Comment

Well.. they charge delivery on top of that. Also, I will be selling 2 versions, one that suits the very first v3 model, and the other supports all other models.

Will check to see interest!

Comment

sorry i thought there prices included delivery

Comment

How easy is it to fit to a v3 and any likely idea of how quickly it'll b0rk the machine?

Comment

Stu, its easy to fit even to a V3, just take out the 10 screws and replace the top half of the machine. I wont take any liability though for people ****ing it up hehe

BTW, it shouldnt cause any problems whatsover for the machine, if youre playing originals that is

Heres an installation guide..

Comment

Ah, nice catch I see there. In order to boot non PAL discs, I'd have to buy one of those bootdiscs, aye? That hikes the price up a bit :/

Comment

Mate, not sure what you mean - but there is no catch.

The ?35 includes a flip top lid and a boot disc, which boots up on a PAL V3, so you can play imports.

The JAP and US boot discs are simply for use on those regions to make them play imports, theres no catch

Comment

lol, sorry, I'm being a div again. The way the website worded it sounded like you needed to buy the boot disc seperately.

When can you get them? I'll take one

Comment

Mate, I've got them sorted out now, they can be sent out tomorrow - have a thread up in the "items for sale" forum.

Comment

Do these allow PAL PS2 to boot us/jap games at full speed?

Comment

Working...
                      X