Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ps2 disc tray cover- how do i take it off?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ps2 disc tray cover- how do i take it off?!

Hiya there peeps, got hold of swap magic, and now I have the hard part of taking the ps2 disc tray cover off.

The slight problem is the fact it didnt come with any instruction so now i have no clue as to how to go about it. Aparently you have to unscrew some stuff and yank other things off. But im not touching it until I know exactly what im doing.

Can anyone give me a hand?

Cheers!

Okay, so i unscrewed a screw that was on the bottom left of the underside of the disc tray, and then a metal pole thing came loose, i quickly did everything back up then.

That have anything to do with it?

Comment

I just snapped the front part off, there was only little bits of plastic attaching it I think. It's easy to glue back on should you need to.

Comment

I dont realy want to break it though :S

Comment

Don't use that nonsense slide tool thing, you WILL knacker your drive.

Get one of them fliptop shells for your console. Same principle of swapping the discs without the console knowing, but it's done through a toploader.

Comment

Im aware of the downfall, but it suits me perfectly.

I'm going to use it or two games only, Xenosaga 3 and FFXII. So it doesnt really bother me. Also, my PS2 is a launch model ans on its way out ANYWAY. When it does, ill buy a slimline one, and get a toploader.

However, in the meantime, will someone PLEASE tell me how to take the front off
            Last edited by MrKirov; 31-10-2006, 14:21.

Comment

Erm...people?

Help would be appreciated about now.

Comment

Wooooooo I figured it out

Comment

Working...
                X