Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAL 360 games via mail order

Hi all!

I was just wondering any of you lads could recommend any decent mail order websites to get PAL 360 games from? I`ve read that some of you fella`s have managed to get your games delivered a day or two early too.

Any help would be appreciated and I apologise if this question has been asked before. I did a quick search but didn`t turn anything up.

Cheers!

www.gameplay.com are great for delivering new releases on the Thursday (day before release), they probably get 90% of the PAL pre-orders from members here (make sure you pay the extra 99p for 1st class delivery).

Their 360 games are usually ?39.99 btw, they are owned by GAME, but don't let that put you off.

Price wise, I always check gameplay, play.com, shopto.net, amazon.com before splashing the cash on a PAL 360 game.

Alternatively start a wanted thread here or scan the Sales forum for 360 bargains.
    Last edited by VR46; 01-11-2006, 09:36.

Comment

I used shopto.net for the 1st time recently after reading good things about them over on AV Forums & rllmuk. Some of of their prices are pretty good & my PES6 pre-order arrived the day before release using 1st class recorded post. They also offer a ?3 discount on your 1st order:

www.shopto.net

Game are also pretty good for getting games prior to release too & they've recently started including free delivery ('bout time). Not as cheap as some others but if you have reward points to use etc. they're ok.

As Dave says it's always worth shopping around though as there can be a fair difference in prices and there are quite often discount codes doing the rounds (see the bargains thread).
      Last edited by tom-nook; 01-11-2006, 10:30.

Comment

Nice one, cheers lads!

edit - I wanted to preorder my SE copy of GoW but shopto have stopped taking preorders due to demand.

I got it from gamplay in the end but it wasn`t cheap (?45), but that doesn`t matter as I would`ve just gone and paid ?50 on "Emergence Day" anyway so the fact I saved a fiver is a bonus and if it turns up a day or two early I`ll be over the moon!
        Last edited by Nembot; 01-11-2006, 11:15.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss
          www.gameplay.com [...] they are owned by GAME...
          I read somewhere that that wasn't the case anymore, but maybe I misread it, I really can't remember where it was!

Anyway, Game are usually a good deal for 360 games. Free delivery now, and if you pre-order a ?40 game that's 800 reward points, which is an extra ?2 off. And they deliver for the Thursday from past experience.

Comment

also www.play.com

Comment

Working...
            X