Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAME & My Jamma Cab

Hi,

I have just been given a fully working Jamma Cab that is in resonable condition, but i am considering wiring up my old pc running MAME into this cab because it will be alot more cost efective than buying a collection of PCB's.

The pc i am looking to use has plenty of power to run what i need to (Athlon 2600+, 1gb Ram, Nvidia Gforce FX 256Mb), but where do i start with regards to wiring the existing moniter / controls, and a front end for selecting games etc..... can someone point me in the right direction please?

Regards

Langley

Originally posted by langley
    Hi,

I have just been given a fully working Jamma Cab that is in resonable condition, but i am considering wiring up my old pc running MAME into this cab because it will be alot more cost efective than buying a collection of PCB's.

The pc i am looking to use has plenty of power to run what i need to (Athlon 2600+, 1gb Ram, Nvidia Gforce FX 256Mb), but where do i start with regards to wiring the existing moniter / controls, and a front end for selecting games etc..... can someone point me in the right direction please?

Regards

Langley
    If you PM me I have something that you might be interested in, nudge nudge, wink wink.

Comment

Working...
    X